Holiday Notice 'Office Closed'.
Please note that our office is closed until Tuesday 24th January 2017.
Orders can be placed as usual and will be processed in line with lead times shown, stock availability permitting.
Where stock is not available the lead times shown will run from 24th January 2017.
Enquiries or queries? - Please email us or contact us via our contact page and we will respond on 24th January 2017.
We have tried to make this website as accessible as possible and easy to use for everyone, regardless of circumstance or ability.
All our page templates comply with the WCAG Priority 2 checkpoints as a minimum requirement. And we make every effort to ensure that all the content on our site meets this standard too.
We used publically available on-line validators to validate our pages.
We are make every effort to ensure that we don't exclude any users. For example:
- We try to use clear and simple language.
- We use alternative text for all our non-layout images.
- The HTML we produce conforms to the W3C® accessibility standard: WCAG 1.0
- The HTML we produce conforms to the W3C® markup standard: XHTML 1.0 Strict
- The CSS we produce conforms to the W3C® interoperabilty standard: CSS level 2.1
- We have tested the font colours we use in the design for contrast:
We try to publish all our text content as accessible HTML rather than in other formats such as PDF. Where we do publish PDFs (for example for supplementary product information) or other formats our policy is to make them as accessible as we can.
We do not to use access keys in general as they have been found to cause confusion during user testing of other sites. (In those tests, users who might have benefited from access keys already used keyboard shortcuts, and said that additional, site-specific access keys were not helpful.)
Please contact us if you have any questions, if you are having difficulties using the site, or would like to know more about our website accessibility.